Sunday 6 February 2011

Space Encounter 2 - Ice. (teaser and other news)

The ice moon of Shem Tov
Work on the second Dread 'Space' encounter proceeds apace, I'm taking my time and trying to make it very different from the previous one and, so far, it's pretty original for a sci-fi horror story. At least in premise, let's hope I can translate that to compelling play.

I think I struck lucky with my setting last time, it was extremely easy to contain play without railroading the players and I had a couple of tension raising device I could employ at any time. This one is, as I say, very different but I've taken onboard feedback from my last session and have a couple of tricks planned.

Hopefully, as well as returning players, I might have a couple of newbies aboard. Which will be fun.

In other news, I'm rewriting my 'Drill' plan as a campaign doc that other people can use, and once I work out how to, hosting it as a PDF here. It's taking a little longer than I expected.
Also, I'm putting together a playlist of atmospheric tracks to play as background music if you have Spotify, you can see the list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment